Thank you very much for your interest in hosting a Direct Fascial Release course at your venue. In order to ascertain whether your facilities match the requirements of the course, could you please send an email to email@example.com with answers to the following questions:
1. The name and address of the venue and where the course will be hosted.
2. A brief description and dimensions of the venue (along with the number of chairs and plinths available).
3. Which course/s and when you would like to host and which days you'd like to host .
4. Is there any local interest in the course you are requesting?
5. Can we approach you about hosting other courses?
6. Have you hosted any courses before, if so which ones and when?
7. Have any other courses been hosted locally similar to the one /s you are requesting?
8. How long will it take you to confirm any date we offer you for a course?
11. How many plinths / chairs do you have available and what equipment do you have available (laptops, data projectors, screen, extension lead, flipchart and paper).
13. Is there space for refreshments to be set out?
14. What are the local parking arrangements /charges and what public transport serves the venue?
16. Do you have a place available for participants to buy good quality hot or cold food?
Please also supply all contact details for the host and anyone who will be responsible for opening the facilities on the days of the course.
As a host you will be offered free places on the course, 1 free place for 10 or less participants attending, and 2 places for 12 or more participants attending, maximum 20 participants.